Getting a book published is much easier these days, but it has become a confusing process and entrepreneurs need good advice. The key question is Why are you writing this book?
Neil brings a unique perspective as an entrepreneur owner of Nautilus Publishing Co. and he has a book that has been published by Harper Collins – one of the elite publishers.
This show provides you key advice on:
- Evaluating if you should write a book
- How to get your book published
- What are your publishing options
- How to make money on the book.
Anyone considering writing a book should not miss this show. Ask us questions on Twitter at #SBRTALK.
We will be offering a Master Class in April with Neil White on Getting Your Book Published covering all the key elements including; revenue splits, concept, content, art, production, editing, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and financial projections.
This course will dive into self publishing, e-books and innovative ways to engage publishers. This master course is limited so please email me if your interested at email@example.com
Thanks for listening to John Martin’s Small Business Roundtable – the Entrepreneur’s Source to learn, grow and succeed.
John Martin – Host of SBR
Resources from this show:
Top 5 Tips for if you should write a book – you should have 1 or more of these:
- Exceptional communicator or writer.
- Strong subject matter expertise or insight.
- Led an extraordinary life.
- Strong demand for subject.
- It compliments your existing business.
Click the Show Player below to hear my interview with Neil White: