Entrepreneurs are seeking new marketing ideas that can bring big exposure on a small company budget. My guest is marketing guru Starr Hall and she will share 5 new web strategies to increase your traffic, social media followers and take your business to the next level.
Starr is the author of The Social Wave, columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine and expert speaker on social media and marketing strategies. Starr was on Small Business Roundtable last year and she is back by popular demand.
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc are great, but you want fresh marketing ideas. It doesn’t matter if you have 10,000 twitter followers unless they are relevant. We will share new ideas to gain relevant followers and increase sales. You don’t want to miss this show.
Ask us questions on Twitter at #SBRTALK or call our show line and listen or ask questions at 213-559-8022.
Thanks for listening to John Martin’s Small Business Roundtable – the Entrepreneurs Source to learn, grow and succeed.
John Martin – Host of Small Business Roundtable
Click the Player below to hear my show with Starr Hall:
Resources offered on this show:
These are new up and coming sites offering innovative strategies to drive traffic and new business.
- Fiverr.com – the worlds largest marketplace for services under $5
- Feedjit.com – really cool site that lets you know when your friends and clients are visiting you. We are using this service at SBR.
- Kickstarter.com – great site to get seed funding for businesses and other projects seeking $5,000.00
- Pinterest.com – online pinboard allowing your product / service to go viral.
- App Creation – every business should have an app for mobile devices. Starr suggested these free apps: Appmakr and iBuildApp